- Illuminated, analog compass and ranging reticle
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
Rugged and reliable, on deck and off.
Buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant. So even if they take a dive, these rock-solid workhorses still perform good as new. Upgraded for 2013, Bushnell's digital model includes an Integrated TILT feature, with Liquid Crystal Display read-out for optimum stabilization even on unruly waters.
Ultra-bright, crisp views are built in with their fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. And the rugged rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a sure grip in extreme nautical environments.
|Name||Bushnell - 7x 50mm Marine Binoculars w/ Compass (Blue)|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||117|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||350|
|Near Focus (Binoculars)||35ft /10.6m|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi / UV|