Lunt - Blocking Filter B600 1.25" - in Star Diagonal with T2 connection
Lunt Solar Systems currently offers 4 blocking filter apertures for use with Lunt Etalon systems.
The Blocking Filter houses additional filters which are required for the safety and performance of the solar package.
Lunt Solar blocking filters contain a unique filter system. Lunt Solar Systems can only warranty safety or performance when the blocking filter is paired with a Lunt Solar Etalon System.
Focal Length Specifications (VISUAL USE):
• B600 for Visual Use up to 600mm Focal Length Telescope
• B1200 for Visual Use up to 1200mm Focal Length Telescope
• B1800 for Visual Use up to 1800mm Focal Length Telescope
• B3400 (straight thru only) for Visual Use up to 3400mm Focal Length Telescope
When IMAGING with a Lunt Solar System it is recommended that the user opt for the next larger Blocking Filter than that recommended for Visual use.This is due to the fact that most Imaging Systems require additional “backfocus”. This requires that the Blocking Filter be moved further up the light cone. As a result the aperture of the Blocking filter needs to be larger to allow for the larger cone size.
Focal Length Specifications (IMAGING USE):
• B600 for Imaging Use up to 400mm Focal Length Telescope
• B1200 for Imaging Use up to 600mm Focal Length Telescope
• B1800 for Imaging Use up to 1200mm Focal Length Telescope
• B3400 (straight thru only) for Imaging Use up to 1800mm Focal Length Telescope
|Name||Lunt - Blocking Filter B600 in 1.25" Diagonal with T2 Connection|
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|