AstroSystems Altitude Bearings: 30 Inch Long, Double Layer 1/2" Baltic Birch Ply (0.95 inch thick) Spoked
Completed and Stained, Ready for attatchment
These beautiful birch veneer aircraft plywood altitude bearings from Astrosystems slide smoothly on the Ebony Star Formica Surface. Lets the scope glide up and down on the cradle. The larger the altitude bearing, the smoother and more precise motion conrol one has. These large bearings also distibute wieght evenly throughout the cradle and provide stability for the scope as a whole.
Astrosystems Altitude Bearings are shipped unfinished as to provide room for customization and matching to one's telescope.
- 25% open back for passive cooling
- Integrated mounting holes for cooling system components
- MTS safe transport system
- Full flotation support
- "Tail-gate" mount hardware is available
- Stainless steel adjustable sling