AG Optical 14" Imaging Harmer Wynne Astrograph
Imaging Harmer Wynne (iHW) astrographs are high resolution, fast focal ratio instruments with excellent on and off axis performance. By combining large aperture, fast focal ratio, corrected optics in a lightweight, stiff, and thermally stable carbon fiber tube AG Optical Systems has created an instrument capable of conducting serious scientific work (such as sky surveys) or capturing wide field images of unlimited deep space objects.
All AG Optical Systems iHW astrographs have quartz optics. Quartz' extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion allows the figure on the optics to remain stable while ambient temperatures vary. This means you will spend more time imaging and less time waiting for the optics to stabilize.
Included with each iHW astrograph: optical tube assembly, quartz optics, FLI Atlas focuser, piggyback dovetail plate, mount dovetail plate, and shroud.
Imaging Harmer Wynne Astrograph Features
- Quartz optics figured and quality tested as a system.
- Blazing fast F3.8 system designed and baffled for big chip CCD cameras
- 8" of back focus to support almost any combination of imaging components (dependent upon focuser selected)
- Excellent coma free, astigmatism free, flat field performance over 52 mm image circle
- FLI Atlas Focuser (included)
- Outstanding field illumination across big chip cameras.
- Carbon fiber composite truss tube engineered to provide rigidity and thermal stability.
- Optional AGO Thermal Control System for PC-based, automatic control of cooling fans, primary and secondary heaters.
- CNC machined components with stainless steel fasteners.
|Name||AG Optical - 14" Imaging Harmer Wynne Astrograph|
|Manufacturer||AG Optical Systems|