Camera shake can ruin your photos, particularly at telephoto or in low light. Tamron's state-of-the-art Vibration Compensation mechanism incorporated into the award-winning 28-300mm zoom gives you blur-free hand-held images for incredible results! Finally, the technology you need in the lens you want.
Di II: Lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for 35mm film cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
- Model: A020
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 13/18
- Angle of View: 75 degree 23' - 8 degree 15'
- Type of Zooming: Rotation
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 9
- Minimum Aperture: F/22 ~ F/40 (28mm-300mm)
- Minimum Focus: 19.3in.(0.49m) (entire zoom range)
- Macro Mag. Ratio: 1:3 (at f=300mm MFD 0.49)
- Filter Diameter: 67
- Weight: 555g (19.4oz)
- Diameter x Length: 3.06 x 3.9in. (78 x 99mm)
- Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens hood
- Mount: Canon, Nikon
- Complete factory packaging with Lens Hood
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Tamron USA, Inc. 6-year Limited Warranty Slip.