With this 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens, flipping a macro switch in the focal length range of 180mm to 300mm obtains a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at a minimum focus distance as short as 37.4", enabling close-up shots of flowers, insects, and other objects that normally require the use of a specially designed macro lens. Moreover, this is a zoom lens that casually
offers the distant capture and foreshortening effect pleasures of the 300mm ultra-telephoto world.
- "Best in Class" Tele-Macro Zoom Lens
- Perfect 2nd lens for your DSLR kit
- 22% lighter and 4% shorter than other makes
- Long for the ability to pull small and/or distant subjects further into view.
- Enjoy the world of extreme close-up picture taking.
- Appreciate the versatility of combining a telephoto zoom and 1:2 macro functionality in one lens.
- Demand optical performance once reserved for much costlier lensesRs
|Angle of View:||34 degree 21' - 8 degree 15'|
|Type of Zooming:||Rotation|
|Diaphragm Blade Number:||9|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||59in.(1.5m) in normal setting/ 37.4" (0.95m) in macro mode (f=180mm-300mm range)|
|Macro Magnification Ratio:||1:2 (at f=300mm MFD 0.95m)|
|Diameter x Length:||3.0 x 4.6in. (76.6 x 116.5mm)|
|Mount:||Canon AF, Sony/Maxxum AF-D, Nikon AF-D, Pentax/Samsung AF|
- Complete factory packaging with Lens Hood
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Tamron USA, Inc. 6-year Limited Warranty Slip.
|Name||Tamron - AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD 1:2 Macro Lens (NIKON MOUNT)|