Night Sky Star Stencil™ transforms the ceiling of your darkened room into a dramatic replica of the real night sky while leaving the lighted room unchanged (no posters or noticeable markings).
- Dazzling and romantic. Guaranteed bedtime fun for everyone.
- Soothing and relaxing. Finally a simple cure for fear of the dark. The peaceful comfort of a starry night inspires a feeling of "connectedness" with the universe.
- Accurate and educational! Stars and constellations are in proper positions with accurate relative brightness. You also get a hand-held Star Map and Constellation Finder that shows the names and locations of hundred of stars--an entire hemisphere! In addition, the star map is an excellent take-along item anytime you're star gazing outdoors.
- Easy! You simply affix the stencil to the ceiling or wall--the adhesive won't stain or remove paint or wallpaper--and paint the stencil holes with the special glow-in-the-dark paint. Then you remove the stencil. Works on both smooth and textured ceilings!
- When you're ready for the stars to shine, expose them to normal room light. Turn out the lights, and the stars glow and keep glowing for up to 30 minutes. They can be recharged indefinitely and are unnoticeable in lighted rooms or on light-colored surfaces. The 8-foot stencil takes one hour to apply; the 12-foot takes two hours. The stencil can be saved and reused.
- Your kit contains everything you need.
- The Night Sky Star Stencil (either 8- or 12-feet in diameter),
- a special formula luminous paint,
- easy-to-follow instructions.
- No projectors, no batteries, no black lights...nothing to clutter the room.
- Completely safe non-toxic paint and adhesive (certified by O.S.H.A.).
- Available in winter or summer Northern Hemisphere sky, and 8- or 12-foot diameter. Choose one to fit your room.
- Additional Luminous Paint is available so you can re-use your Night Sky Stencil.
|Name||Night Sky Star Stencil - Summer Sky 7.5 x 8 foot|