- Nikon’s exclusive and legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses: Deliver superior sharpness and color correction for unmatched detail resolution.
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating: Extraordinary technology delivers uncompromised low-light performance.
- Larger, 65mm objective lenses: Deliver an expansive field of view so you can catch more of the action.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- High grade optics and multicoating technology: Carefully cut and polished glass is coated in multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for bright resolution and brilliant color.
- EDG Eyepieces: Features a zoom eyepiece and are compatible with optional eyepieces.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass™
The incredible, high-resolution performance of the EDG binocular is now available in a remarkable new EDG Fieldscope line. The new EDG Fieldscopes offer the same exclusive ED glass lenses and dielectric coated prisms as their binocular counterparts, delivering extraordinarily high contrast images in a sleek redesigned Fieldscope body. Larger 85mm and 65mm lenses allow you a wider field of view.
|Size||4.9 x 5.1 in|