For unparalleled light resolution and brightness—even at dawn or dusk, the Monarch ATB 8.5x56 exceeds the demands of even the most passionate outdoor enthusiasts. The rubber armor exterior provides excellent shock resistant proof and the dry nitrogen material inside makes these pair of beautiful binoculars able to withstand virtually all weather conditions.
- Smooth and flexible focus knob
- Protective rubber armor coating
Nikon's Monarch ATB binoculars provide the hunter with incredible optical performance and ruggedness in an attractively styled package. The Monarch ATB features phase correction coated prisms and fully multicoated lenses for enhanced optical performance when you need it most: At dawn, dusk, and in poor light weather. The state of the art, lightweight construction provides unparalleled strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day afield. Oversize focus knob and twist and lock eyecups make focus easy to maintain and the binocular a pleasure to use for extended periods. Waterproof , fogproof and shockproof, the Monarch ATB truly embodies Nikon's hunting spirit.
- 100% Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof
- Ultra-rugged, rubber-armored, roof-prism design
- Extended eye relief and central focus for viewing convenience
- Fully Multicoated lenses for bright, clear images
- Precision aligned optics for extended viewing
- Phase-correction coated high index prisms
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
|Name||Nikon - 8.5x56 Monarch ATB Binoculars|