Nikon 7x50 Sports & Marine Binoculars
Even in inclement weather, these waterproof binoculars come through with flying colors. Large exit pupils and 95% light transmission make it easy to see hazards in low light.
- Nikon’s exclusive Ultra Clear Coat™ optical system - Provides an astonishing 95% light transmission.
- Generous eye relief - 18mm of eye relief provides comfortable viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Durable rubber armor - Gives you a solid surface to grip—even when wet.
- Waterproof/fogproof - Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Bright multicoated optics - Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Large exit pupils - Maximum exit pupil ensures you ‘catch’ the image, even with motion at sea.
- Individualy focusing eyepieces - Adjust from a near distance of 82 feet out to infinity.
Even when the weather doesn't cooperate, these standard size waterproof binoculars come through with flying colors. Large exit pupils and Nikon's exclusive Ultra ClearCoat optical system provide an astounding 95% light transmission and make it easy to see landmarks and hazards in low light. Both models offer 18mm of eye relief for comfortable viewing with eye/sun glasses.Completely nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for the ultimate in waterproof and fogproof performance. BaK 4 prism glass and multicoated optics offer bright, clear images and fine detail resolution in all light. Rugged all metal construction and rubber armor provide durability and a sure grip - even when wet. Tripod adaptable. Individual focus. Available with or without built-in compass and distance scale. Includes: case, deluxe floating strap, rainguard, and objective lens covers.
|Objective Diameter (mm):||50||50|
|Angular Field of View Real:||7||7.5|
|Angular Field of View Apparent:||49||52.5|
|FOV @ 1000 yds (ft):||366||393|
|Close focus Distance (ft):||82||82|
|Exit Pupil (mm):||7.1||7.1|
|Eye Relief (mm):||18||18|
|Size (L&W) inches:||7.1x8||7.1x8|
|Size (L&W) mm:||181x203||181x203|
|Weight oz/grams:||42.7 / 1210||41.3 / 1170|