Weighing only 2.6 pounds, the Discovery Large Photo/Laptop Daypack is remarkably lightweight, yet it fits a professional-size DSLR system, including cameras with a booster/grip. And the light weight comes without sacrificing quality or protection, as the bag is built with rugged, weather-repellent nylon and self-healing zippers. There is even a waterproof bottom panel to keep the bag protected if it has to sit on a wet surface.
- Tough, water-repellant nylon exterior
- Extraordinarily lightweight construction (weighs only 2.6 pounds)
- Heavy-duty, self-healing zippers
- Compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Large elasticized micromesh pockets hold water bottle, gloves, etc.
- Padded rear pocket fits most laptops up to 15 inches
- Waterproof bottom panel keeps the bag protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Front accessory pocket perfect for phone or audio
- WeatherWrap auxiliary cover included
- Large top compartment for electronics, light jacket, lunch and more
- Additional accessory pockets in front flap
- Pop-out camera compartment holds complete DSLR setup in removable insert
- Harness and belt designed for exceptional comfort