The Sling is a single-strap, quick access bag that swings around for fast shooting without removing the pack. Tenba's exclusive design converts to a lightweight long-lens bag for top-loading your mounted super telephoto lens (up to 300mm f/2.8. Think of it as a backpack without the bulk, or a shoulder bag without the strain.
The Vector Sling will fit a regular sized SLR without the added depth of a vertical grip/booster (actually 2 bodies if necessary), plus lenses, accessories.
- 600 Denier exteriortough and weather resistant, yet ultra-lightweight
- Fast-draw camera hatchswing to the front, open, grab and shoot
- Ergonomically curved and tapered, adjustable sling strap sits comfortably on the shoulder
- Shaping is slim and contoured, yet offers surprisingly high capacity
- Smooth lined interiortough yet equipment-friendly, beautifully
- Exclusive WeatherWrap cover included the fastest, easiest auxiliary rain cover around
- Front accessory pocket organizes media, note pad and other accessories
- Center floor and dividers can be removed to create a fully-open travel pack, or to use as a long lens bag for a 300mm 2.8
- Four media card pockets with protective flap cover
- Featherweight designonly 23 ouncesmakes this sling a joy to carry
|Name||Tenba - Vector Sling 1|