Bring nature up close with Vixen's Geoma II Series Spotting Scopes incorporating refined optics for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system offers quick and fine focusing easily. Read the review in Living Bird Magazine where the Geoma spotting scopes were rated top in their group. Purchase with or without Vixen's long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterprof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.(PFM)
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
- Includes unique built in aiming sight.
- Spotting Scope/Eyepiece Specifications
All Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty
|Rotating Optical Tube||
Add eyepieces to change
|Dual Focus System
|Name||Vixen - Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope (45 degree Inclined View) (body only)|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|