Vixen Geoma II ED 82-S Spotting Scope - Straight through view
Bring nature up close with Vixen's Geoma II Series Spotting Scopes for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system offers quick and fine focusing easily.
The Geoma II ED Series Spotting Scopes give you all the features of the non ED product and adds the highest quality extra low dispersion glass generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. The ED glass produces high-contrast images with no false color with PFM (Perfect Full Multicoating) on all surfaces of the lens and prisms. The combination of all of the Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes features and the best optical glass makes this series the very best money can buy. Evident in the ratings in the Birder's World scope reveiw.
Available in both 67mm and 82mm. Purchase with or without Vixen's long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
|ED Lens=High contrast Image
||Micro Focusing Knob
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Name||Vixen - Geoma II ED 82-A Spotting Scope (45 degree Inclined View) (body only)|