- Complete autoguiding system that does not require using a laptop computer
- Automatically calibrates, detects guide star and adjusts exposure
- 6 micron x 6 micron pixel size yields high sensitivity and accurate guiding
- Ideal for astrophotographers using DSLR cameras
- LCD screen displays real-time guide star location on chip, star focus quality, and displays tracking graph during guiding
- User-friendly control box interface
- Clear and clean red LCD display and backlit buttons with adjustable brightness
- 6m parfocal eyepiece included for easy guide star acquisition and focus
We've taken user-friendly, affordable autoguiding to the next level with our StarShoot Solitaire! Autoguiding is vital for obtaining clear and crisp long-exposure astrophotos with pinpoint star resolution. Laptop computers have long been a required component for autoguider control, but they can be an inconvenience in the field. This innovative, stand-alone autoguiding camera provides a streamlined solution - a laptop computer is no longer required for autoguider control!
The StarShoot Solitaire AutoGuider includes a control box and all the necessary cabling to begin autoguiding right out of the box. The control interface is intuitive and user-centric, allowing anyone to masterfully operate the autoguider right away. Simply connect the Solitaire to the control box and mount, plug into a power source, and start autoguiding!
The StarShoot Solitaire is ideal for DSLR users who don't necessarily need a computer to control their imaging system. Think of the money you'll save on computer hardware costs, not to mention the energy needed to power your computer system. This convenient alternative also significantly lessens the chance for computer crashes or other imaging system malfunctions.
The Solitaire AutoGuider makes it possible for almost anyone to start enjoying the fascinating and rewarding world of astrophotography, without the need for an expensive or overly complicated imaging setup. The built-in logic behind the Solitaire's control pad allows you to guide with pushbutton ease. the Solitaire's sensor is powered by a 1/3" format Aptina MT9V032 CMOS chip, with a 752x480 pixel layout and 6 micron x 6 micron pixel size for high sensitivity and accurate autoguiding. As such, the Solitaire can be used with smaller, less expensive guide scopes. The autoguider camera also features a machined aluminum design with a black anodized finish, and weighs just 3.8 oz.
This smart autoguider automatically calibrates itself and detects guidestars, adjusting the exposure accordingly. It works with all equatorial mounts equipped with ST-4 compatible autoguide port, including the SkyView Pro GoTo, Sirius EQ-G, and Atlas EQ-G mounts.
The total package includes the autoguider camera, control box, 6mm parfocal eyepiece for easy guide star acquisition and focus, 7' camera cable (to control box), 7' autoguide cable (to mount), 10' power cable, and hard foam-lined carrying case.
In short, the StarShoot Solitaire AutoGuider provides a simple, yet elegant, autoguiding solution for beginning and experienced astrophotographers alike. Discover the benefits of affordable, precision autoguiding for deep-sky imaging, without the need for a laptop computer. Pick up an Orion StarShoot Solitaire AutoGuider today! One year limited warranty.
- Imaging sensor Aptina MT9V032 CMOS
- Imaging sensor size 4.51mm x 2.88mm
- Pixel array 752 x 480 (360,960 total)
- Pixel size 6.0 x 6.0
- Imaging chip Monochrome
- Autoguider capability Yes
- Exposure range 0.001 - 2 seconds
- A/D conversion 10 bit
- Thermoelectric cooling Yes
- IR filter No
- Mounting 1.25" nozzle
- Weight (oz.) 3.80
- Warranty Two year
- StarShoot Solitaire AutoGuider
- Control box
- 7' camera cable (to control box)
- 7' autoguide cable (to mount)
- 10' power cable
- 6mm parfocal eyepiece
- foam-lined hard carry case
Orion is proud to offer a wide selection of innovative and affordable astrophotography cameras designed specifically for use with telescopes. Our Orion StarShoot and Parsec Astronomical Imaging Cameras let you take amazing astrophotos of your own .
Orion Autoguiding Solutions let you keep the celestial object you are imaging from drifting across your camera's field of view, greatly increasing the quality of your astrophotographs. Orion Autoguiding solutions are user-friendly and affordable!
|Name||Orion - StarShoot Solitaire AutoGuider|