Objective lens diameter (mm) 65
Objective lens diameter (in) 2.56
Shortest focusing distance (m) 3
Shortest focusing distance (ft) 10
Diopter correction at 8 (dpt) >5
Objective filter thread M 67 x 0.75
Length, approx. (mm) 325
Length, approx. (in) 12.8
Weight approx. (g) 1100
Weight approx. (oz) 38.8
Ideal for use when frequently changing viewing location: these extremely easy to handle and compact telescopes have a robust aluminium housing and fully rubberised armouring which delivers a unsurpassed performance offering all-round, colour-fidelity with strong contrast-rich images. Extremely detailed observation is the norm with a close focusing facility down to 3 m (10 ft).
- Extremely high-quality optical system for totally natural colour reproduction and precision observation of detail, even when light conditions are poor
- HD (High Definition) instruments helps to eradicate the slightest chromatic zonal aberrations and contributes to a more faithful colour image.
- Extremely short close focusing down to only 16 ft (5 m).
- Easy-grip ergonomically positioned focusing ring with larger grooves for quick and precise focusing.
- Removable aid for quick target pick-up.
- Integrate objective lens protection. Stops glare and diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow. Lock mechanism in ultimate extended position: cannot move on its own and silent to handle.
- Automatic safeguard against accidental unscrewing of the eyepieces.
- Full field of view even for spectacle wearers due to individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Tilting tripod ring (ATS 65/ATS 65 HD models only) for setting to preferred observation position.
- Fast and easy mounting on Swarovski tripods without additional plate (standardised foot). Fits also all Tripods with 1/4" and 3/8" threads.
- Large and easy-to-operate focusing ring even with gloves on.
- Easily removable lens cap.
- Compact and fits easily in hand-luggage.
- Extremely light, but very sturdy light alloy housing.
- The fully rubberised armouring for shock absorption and noise reduction is easy to handle even in cold weather.
- Internal focusing for dustproof and watertight qualities (up to a depth of 13 ft or 4 m).
- Full objective lens protection and objective lens thread for screw-in filters.
- Very light weight for ATS 65 (HD) of only 1100 g/38.8 oz (1130 g/39.9 oz) and for STS 65 (HD) of only 1080 g/38.1 oz (1110 g/39.2 oz) even with a fully rubberised armouring.
Functional temperature: -20 to +55° C (-4 to +131° F)
Storage temperature: -30 to + 70° C (-22 to +158° F)
Submersion tightness: 4 m (13 ft) (filled with nitrogen)
Objective lens focal length: 460 mm (18.11 in)
|Name||Swarovski - ATS 65 Angled Spotting Scope|