INDURO BHL low profile ballheads were designed to support loads more than 1.5X greater than most conventional ballheads. Advanced materials make the BHLs about 20% lighter and 15% more compact than other comparable ballheads. Oversize head locking knobs are ideal for getting a good grip in all weather conditions and a unique integrated lock limiter tension control provides rapid and adjustable drag and lock. A separate locking pan knob and graduated base scale plus a built-in bubble level assure accurate camera positioning. Incorporating an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety locks, the BHL offers maximum compatibility and flexibility for a pro on the go. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Oversized head lock knob - provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control - rapid independent adjustment compensates for individual camera weight
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system - accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets
- Double safety lock - dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level - easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment
|Name||INDURO - BHL1 Ballhead|