Celestron Digital Microscope Imager
The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture snapshot images or video with your microscope and your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so images can be viewed on your computer screen. Perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups and will work with virtually all microscopes.
NOTE: Although software that comes with this microscope is Windows only, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later (newer) versions. To use on the MAC you'll need a 3rd party photo capture software.
Digital Microscope Imager - General Features
- View and/or capture snapshot images or video with your computer
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope
- 2mp sensor resolution with USB2.0 cable attached
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so you can view comfortably on your computer screen
- UVC Plug and Play driver
- CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture when using the Imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems
|Name||Celestron - Digital Microscope Imager|