MaxIm DL Pro (Astronomy, General Sciences)
For a complete integrated solution, MaxIm DL/CCD from Diffraction Limited provides control for ALL Apogee Imaging Systems. This software is recommended for general image processing/acquisition use in astronomy and other sciences. Features include:
- Sophisticated user interface
- Floating camera control toolbox allows simultaneous imaging and processing
- Full support for popular filter wheels and autoguiders
- Extensive color and monochrome image processing capabilities
- ActiveX scripting support enables full integration with other applications
- Full user manual and context sensitive on-line help
MaxIm DL : The Gold Standard
MaxIm DL is the fastest and easiest way to image the night sky. Whether you want to produce stunning portraits, collect science data, or hunt for new objects, MaxIm DL has the tools you need.
Version 5 adds a host of new capabilities, to make imaging and processing faster and easier than ever before possible.
- Complete observatory integration. Controls your camera, autoguider, filter wheels, focusers, camera rotator, telescope mount, and dome. ASCOM compliant.
- Built-in mini-planetarium with AllSky and Zoom view helps you maintain "situational awareness":
- See a whole sky overview, with the telescope position overlaid.
- Zoom in on your target, with field-of-view of the camera superimposed.
- Greatly enhanced object database and powerful search capabilites.
- Instantly overlay images from the camera to help you identify targets.
- Graphically control image plane rotator.
- Redesigned camera controls for faster and easier imaging. Create your own presets for finding, centering, focusing, and LRGB sequences.
- Multiple autodark buffers allow you to quickly switch between presets without reshooting darks.
- Quickly change program configurations. If you use multiple camera/telescope setups, you can instantly reconfigure all software settings in just a few clicks.
- Stack images much faster and easier:
- Automatically identify stack groups by object ID and color filter - no more sorting through image files!
- Automatically reject poor quality images based on criteria you choose.
- Calibrate and/or color convert images on-the-fly during stacking.
- Align images using a variety of automatic and manual alignment technqiues.
- Color combines RGB and LRGB image sets, using a single alignment reference image.
- Works from disk to save precious RAM.
- Stack multiple images with hundreds of individual subexposures, just drop in a folder and click Go!
- Includes a complete image processing toolkit, including a large variety of filters, deblooming, curves, deconvolution, color tools, and much more.
|Name||Apogee - MaxIm DL Pro Software (CD only)|