KestrelSpec for Windows is designed for data acquisition and analysis using a CCD camera, a spectrograph and a computer running Microsoft Windows®. The software has versatile image acquisition, graphing and data analysis options to provide complete integrated control for supported CCD cameras and spectrographs.
Supported camera manufacturers include:
- Apogee Instruments
- Santa Barbara Instrument Group
- Andor Technology
- Princeton Instruments
Key Benefits of the software:
- Completely integrated camera and spectrograph control for supported instruments.
- "Join Curves" joins spectral with overlapping wavelength coverage into a single linearized spectrum for scanning spectrographs.
- Spectral calibration using a polynomial least squares or spline interpolation fit for fixed-grating spectrographs, "1-point"
- KestrelCal for scanning spectrographs, or "2-point" KestrelCal for echelle-type spectrographs.
- Real-time spectral peak finder determines the centroid and width.
- "Renormalize X axis" accurately linearizes spectra for all types of spectrographs.
KestrelSpec comes in two versions:
- The Lite version has basic camera and spectrograph controls, spectral calibration and spectral acquisition and display.
- The Full version has all the Lite capabilities plus additional analysis and data processing features.
|Manufacturer||Apogee Imaging Systems|