- 14.5mm focal length telescope eyepiece ideal for pristine views with moderate magnification
- Long 20mm eye relief makes each view comfortable, with or without eyeglasses
- Nice 55° apparent field of view gives you a large window to the cosmos
- Provides excellent correction for sharp details all the way to the edge
- Threaded for use with 1.25" Orion eyepiece filters
This sleek, fully multi-coated telescope eyepiece delivers rich, high-contrast images across a wide 55° apparent field of view. Thanks to its design of seven lens-elements arranged in four groups, the 1.25” 14.5mm Long Eye Relief telescope eyepiece provides excellent correction so stars stay sharp and bright all the way to the edge of the visible field. The 14.5mm 1.25” Orion Long Eye Relief eyepiece is more highly corrected than popular Plossl eyepieces.
The eyepiece focal length of 14.5mm is wonderful for obtaining moderately magnified views in any telescope. This 14.5mm orion Long Eye Relief telescope eyepiece is ideal for planetary observation, lunar study, and for viewing brighter deep-sky objects. You can further optimize views through the 1.25” 14.5mm eyepiece with any Orion 1.25” eyepiece filter since its 1.25” barrel is threaded for filters.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||55|
|Eyepiece Barrel Size||1.25"|
|Eyepiece Eye Relief||20|
|Eyepiece Focal Length||14.5|