The AstroPhysics 4.3-inch mount slips directly into the large 4.3" receiver of the larger AP telescopes and presents the OPTEC-3600 dovetail for attachment of any device with an OPTEC-3600 receiver.
- Overall Height: 1.25" (32.0mm)
- Clear Aperture: 3.05" (77.5mm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (230 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.10" (2.5mm)
- Astro-Physics AP155, AP180, AP206,
- Astro-Physics AP140, AP160,
- Any telescope with the AstroPhysics 4-inch focuser.
The OPTEC-3600 circular dovetail mount is used for the large TCF-S3 focuser, Pyxis 3" rotator, the IFW-3" or the Perseus 4-port Instrument Selector. These mounts allow easy connections from most any telescope. One side has a telescope-specific thread or dovetail and the other side presents the 3.6-inch diameter Optec dovetail mount. If your scope or accessory is not listed, do not hesitate to call. We are constantly adding new adapters to our catalog.