Vixen Ascot 10x50 CFW Binoculars
- The Ascot 10x50 CFW Binoculars have 18mm of eye relief, meaning they’re excellent for non-eyeglass observers and eyeglass observers alike. The maximum distance the eye pupil can be from the eyepiece lens is eye relief. The longer this distance the better!
- With a 50mm size objective lens, there is more than enough light gathering to observe in low light conditions. Take the Ascot 10x50 Binoculars stargazing! Scan the rich areas of the Milky Way such as Sagittarius and you’ll see numerous open clusters, nebulae, globular clusters, and dark nebulae scattered everywhere!
- These Ascot binoculars from Vixen feature a porro prism composed of BaK-4 glass. This is beneficial because of its high refractive index which promotes excellent light transmission while also preventing vignetting; darkening at the edge of the field of view.
- Kiss moisture goodbye! These Ascot Vixen binoculars are waterproof; purged with nitrogen!
The Ascot Binocular Series are portable, compact porro prism binoculars. Multi layered coating provide a bright field of view. These great introductory binoculars feature long eye relief and a wide field of view.
Ascot Binoculars feature
- Waterproof (Nitrogen Filled)
- Fully Multi-coated Optics
- Long Eye-Relief
- Center Focus
- Porro Prisms
- Wide Field of view
|Name||Vixen - Ascot 10x50 CFW Binoculars|
|Angular Field of View||6.5°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||113 ft|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||370 ft|
|Near Focus||29 ft|