Vixen Ascot 7x50 CF Binoculars
In a dark site during the summer months and the vast Milky Way is shining above you, you’ll definitely want to have the Vixen Ascot 7x50 Binoculars handy to scan the wonders of our galaxy.
- 50mm objective lens sizes are incredible! These binoculars are special for nighttime outdoor observing. With a magnification of 7x, it is enough to view detail without too much vibration. Viewing dark nebulae, open star clusters, diffuse nebulae, and even some double stars, very few telescopes will show you this much detail all at once! Take the journey all the way from Cassiopeia, to Sagittarius, and if you’re in the southern hemisphere, to Crux!
- The Vixen Ascot 7x50 Binoculars have an eye relief of 17mm which is great! Eye relief refers to the maximum distance your eye pupil can be from the eyepiece lens to achieve a full field of view. In general, the larger this number the better since it eases observing, specifically for eyeglass wearers.
- With a 6.4° field of view, these binoculars are also great for observing large open star clusters that would otherwise appear oversized in most telescopes. These clusters can include the Hyades in Taurus.
- The Vixen Ascot 7x50 Binoculars have fully multi-coated optics, ensuring unwanted light reflection and creating bright images.
The Ascot Binocular Series are portable, compact porro prism binoculars. Multi layered coating provide a bright field of view. These great introductory binoculars feature long eye relief and a wide field of view.
Ascot Binoculars feature
- Waterproof (Nitrogen Filled)
- Fully Multi-coated Optics
- Long Eye-Relief
- Center Focus
- Porro Prisms
- Wide Field of view
|Name||Vixen - Ascot 7x50 CF Binoculars|
|Angular Field of View||6.4°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||112 ft|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||367 ft|
|Near Focus||29 ft|