Vixen 10x50 Ascot Super Wide Binoculars
The widest field possible in a 10x binocular. Revealing wide swaths of the sky, scan the Milky Way with these super wide Ascot 10x50. You will enjoy bright, sharp images through the Bk4 prism with multi coated optics. The super wide optics give you a full 8.5° Field of View. Mount on a tripod or lay back and enjoy the view, at only 2 pounds you can enjoy many hours under the stars.
- The Ascot 10x50 CFW Binoculars have 18mm of eye relief, meaning they’re excellent for non-eyeglass observers and eyeglass observers alike. The maximum distance the eye pupil can be from the eyepiece lens is eye relief. The longer this distance the better, and 18mm is perfect.
- With a 50mm size objective lens, there is more than enough light gathering to observe in low light conditions. Take the Ascot 10x50 Binoculars stargazing! Scan the rich areas of the Milky Way such as Sagittarius and you’ll see numerous open clusters, nebulae, globular clusters, and dark nebulae scattered everywhere! Definately point these to the brighter messier objects!
- These Ascot binoculars from Vixen feature a porro prism composed of BaK-4 glass. This is beneficial because of its high refractive index which promotes excellent light transmission while also preventing vignetting; darkening at the edge of the field of view.
- Kiss moisture goodbye! These Ascot Vixen binoculars are waterproof; purged with nitrogen!
The Ascot Binocular Series are portable, compact porro prism binoculars. Multi layered coating provide a bright field of view. These great introductory binoculars feature long eye relief and a wide field of view.
Ascot Binoculars feature
- Waterproof (Nitrogen Filled)
- Fully Multi-coated Optics
- Long Eye-Relief
- Center Focus
- Porro Prisms
- Wide Field of view
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Name||Vixen - Ascot 10x50 Super Wide Binoculars|
|Angular Field of View||8.5°|
|Focus System||Center Focus Knob|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||148m|
|Objective Lense Sizes||50mm|