* Three cases designed to protect the optical tube sections of the SkyQuest XX12 during transport
* Includes padded cases for upper and lower optical tube sections and a case for the truss poles
* Truss pole case has separate slot for each pole to prevent direct contact among them
* Cases are made of waterproof, 600-denier polyester/nylon, double stitched for extra strength
* Includes soft nylon cover to keep secondary mirror free of dust when scope is idle
The beauty of a big truss tube Dob is that it can be disassembled into conveniently sized components for easy transport. And transporting the SkyQuest XX12 will be much easier, and the components much better protected, with this set of cases designed just for the XX12.
The set includes three cases plus a secondary mirror cover. Each case is made of durable, waterproof, 600-denier polyester/nylon material with a urethane coating and a 100% nylon lining, and double stitched for extra strength. There are separate padded cases for the upper and lower optical tube sections as well as a case for the truss poles. The poles slip into separate compartments to prevent direct contact among them. The truss case attaches to the lower optical tube case with a hook-and-loop fastener so the two can be carried together as one. The lower tube case also has a zippered pocket to hold accessories. All the cases have carrying handles. Lastly, the soft nylon secondary mirror "sock" is included to keep the mirror free of dust when the scope is idle. Keep your SkyQuest XX12 Truss Tube Dob looking like new and get it to your observing site more easily and securely with this set of custom cases. Made in the U.S.A.
|Name||Orion - Case Set for XX12 Truss Dobsonian Telescope|