There is nothing like viewing celestial objects through a pair of large aperture binoculars. Objects take on a 3-D effect. Especially noticeable are large nebulas and clusters. And when it comes to viewing comets there is nothing better than a pair of Vixen BT80M binoculars. This large aperture, 80mm binocular is great for viewing the night sky or as a terrestrial binocular for making the most out of a good view.
Supplied with two eyepieces, giving 36 x magnification and a wide 1.6 degree field of view it is suitable for just about any astronomical work. In addition to this, the viewer has an option of attaching any LV or LVW eyepiece to give a wide range of magnifications.
The BT80M optics are fully multicoated for maximum light transmission. Each optical assembly is precisely aligned at the Vixen assembly plant in Japan so as to give the sharpest images possible.
- Achromatic with MgF2 anti-reflection coating
- Objective Diameter: 80mm
- Interchangeable 1.25" eyepieces
- 2 - 25mm Orthoscopic Eyepieces included (36X)
- 900mm F/11.2 Focal Length
- Field of View 1.11 Degree with supplied 36 power eyepieces
- Weight in US Pounds: 11
- Dimensions in Inches: 22.8L x 7.5W
- Tripod Adapter: Yes 2 holes .25'-20
- Tripod Recommended
|Name||Vixen - BT80M-A Binoculars - Body Only - DISCONTINUED|
|Optical Tube Weight||11lb|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.45Arc sec|