We also suggest the Orion 20x80 Astronomy Binoculars
- Features 80mm lenses and strong 20x magnification for stunning views
- BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast
- Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment
- Long eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view
- One-year limited warranty
It's the same night sky, all right. But with this jumbo Orion GiantView binocular, you'll see it like never before. Its large-aperture, fully multi-coated optics provide exceptional light gathering capability for stargazing. And if terrestrial observing is more your speed, you will appreciate this GiantView's long-distance range, wide field of view, and stunning resolution.
The GiantView 20x80 Large-Aperture is a wonderfully well made binocular. The BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast. The barrels are cross-reinforced with an aluminum rod and objective cell cuffs for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. A sliding 1/4"-20 mounting post is held captive on the rod, for coupling the binocular to a tripod (recommended) and achieving optimum balance.
This big binocular provides a generous 4mm exit pupil and the serious magnifying power you need to resolve subtle details in your target object. The eyepieces focus individually, which affords a higher degree of focusing precision than center-focus mechanisms. And the long eye relief even lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view.
When you do get your new Orion GiantView binocular, get ready for some late nights! Because you won't want to stop observing that seemingly new, more star-studded sky. Includes heavy-duty aluminum case. One-year limited warranty.
- Use Astronomy
- Magnification 20x
- Optical diameter 80mm
- Field of view - angular 3.2-deg
- Field of view - linear 168.0 ft./1000 yd
- Apparent field of view 64.0-deg
- Eye relief 17.0mm
- Exit pupil 4.0mm
- Near focus 49 ft.
- Coatings Fully multi-coated
- Prism type BAK-4 Porro
- Interpupilary distance range 62mm - 72mm
- Focus style Individual eyepiece focus
- Waterproof No
- Tripod adaptable Yes
- Diopter adjustment Yes
- Weight 7.1 lbs.
- Height 12.6 in.
- Other features Integral tripod-mounting post, Aluminum Carry Case
- Warranty One Year
- Orion Binocular neck strap
- Lens caps
- Hard carry binocular case
- Lens cleaning cloth
|Name||Orion - Giant View 20x80 Astronomy Binoculars - DISCONTINUED|
|Custom Stock Status||Out of Stock|