Orion Nautilus Motorized USB Filter Wheel 7x1.25inch
The new Nautilus motorized filter wheels are the best way to ensure automatic and trouble free filter transitions for your imaging setup. To easily transition filters for tri-color, RGB or LRGB imaging, just load up to seven filters into the Nautilus 7x1.25" and use your imaging software to change filters automatically. Versatile threading and adapters provide several attachment methods, including T-threads for focusers with camera adapters, a removable 1.25" nosepiece to allow maximum field illumination to the camera, and a removable T-thread adapter for camera attachment.
- Motorized multiple filter wheel operated by direct USB connection to a PC for easy filter transitions during astrophotography or viewing sessions
- Allows use of up to seven 1.25" filters, accepts any Orion 1.25" imaging or visual filters
- T-threads on telescope side allows attachment directly to focusers with camera adapters, while a removable T-thread adapter on camera side allows direct T-thread attachment to imaging cameras
- Requires additional 22mm focus travel, Nautilus measures approx. 6.5" diameter and 1.5" deep
- Windows 7 and Vista 32 and 64-bit compatible. ASCOM compatible
The Nautilus Motorized filter wheels are powered by the USB connection, needing no other cable or power. ASCOM compatible, Windows XP, 7, and Vista 64bit compatible. Consuming a mere 1" of focus travel, the Nautilus is ideal for use with a monochrome CCD camera.
Filters are easily changed by removing five screws with the provided hex key. Convenience and time-saving are just the beginning. The Nautilus helps empower your CCD imaging while also setting a new low price standard.
|Name||Orion - Nautilus Motorized Filter Wheel 7 x 1.25"|