Orion Deluxe Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography
Tired of using a separate guide telescope for astro-imaging? Our new Orion Deluxe Off-Axis Guider lets you image and guide with the same telescope! This streamlined solution will reduce setup time, save weight on your telescope mount and eliminate any tracking problems associated with mirror shift or tube flexure.
- Orion's Deluxe Off-Axis Guider lets you image and guide simultaneously through the same astrophotography telescope, eliminating the need for a separate guide scope
- Eliminates tracking problems caused by using a separate guide scope such as differential flexure and mirror shift, and also helps reduce imaging setup time and overall weight
- Compatible with astrophotography autoguiders that feature T-threads or a 1.25" nosepiece, as well as 1.25" illuminated reticle eyepieces
- Attaches to any 2" telescope focuser via the included 2" nosepiece, or onto any T-thread equipped rear-cell. Includes T-extensions of three different lengths (7mm, 17mm, and 30mm) to accommodate different camera/guider combinations
- Features prism tilt adjustment and more than 100 degrees of radial adjustment for easy guide star location. Requires a minimum of 59mm inward focus travel
Works best with Orion StarShoot AutoGuider and StarShoot cameras, as well as Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras. Accommodates most imaging cameras and telescopes with sufficient inward focus travel (59mm required). May require additional threaded adapters for use with some models of Schmidt-Cassegrain (SCT) telescopes. Not recommended for reflector telescopes due to their limited focus travel.
|Name||Orion - Deluxe Off-Axis Guider|