The Meade Deep Sky Imager Cooling Fan features:
- A whisper quiet fan that snaps on the back of most Meade Deep Sky Imager cameras.
- Nine bladed fan is able to lower the operating temperature of the camera up to nine degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rubber legs both make for a quick and easy no-tools installation as well as absorbs any vibrations from the fan.
- Fan measurements, 2.76 in. x 2.76 in. x 0.79 in.
- 12VDC fan is powered by 8 AA batteries (not included) or the Meade - #541 AC Adapter (sold separately).
Note: This fan is not compatible with the Deep Sky Imager III or Deep Sky Imager Pro III.
|Name||Meade - Deep Sky Imager Fan Accessory|
|Other||Enhances : The Air-cooled Properties of any Deep Sky Imager Camera.
|Power Supply||8 User-supplied AA Batteries (not included).
Meade # 541 AC Power Supply (not included)
|Special Feature||Keeps Your Camera up to 9 Fahrenheit Cooler than without a Fan|